Help promote wellness in the Pac-12 conference while earning points for OSU. Log on daily next week, Apr. 16th – 20th, and boost the Beavers’ stats!!
RecSports and BeWell have collaborated on “Do What You Love: OSU Body Action Campaign” for this year’s Pac-12 Well-U Challenge. You are invited to attend any of the free Well U events taking place on campus, listed below.
Peace Through Yoga: In light of the “Do What You Love” campaign. Certified Yoga teacher and OSU student Katelyn Banta is leading a free yoga session where she will demonstrate how our bodies are capable of feeling peace through being active. No experience is necessary! Please bring a mat.
Women Weight and Body Image: Also focusing on our “Do What You Love” campaign, Dr. Patti Watkins, Clinical Health Psychologist, will lead a walk through campus with some fun and social physical activity. Chat about Health-At-Every-Size, a model of health and well-being that de-emphasizes weight and promotes body acceptance and respect for people of all shapes and sizes—no scales, no tape measures, no calorie-counting—just health! The event will take place rain or shine—dress accordingly.
- Fri, 13th, 6–9pm: Sustainability Film Festival (Gilfillan Auditorium)
- Mon, 16th, 12–1pm: Move-it-Mondays (East Plageman Entrance near SHS)
- Mon, 16th, 7–9pm: Take Back the Night (MU Quad)
- Tues, 17th,5–6:15pm: Peace Through Yoga (Caesar Chavez Cultural Center)
- Wed, 18th, 12–1pm: How to Search and Secure an Internship in 4 steps (Career Services B008 Kerr)
- Thurs, 19th, 2–3pm: Walk and Talk “Women Weight and Body Image” (MU 206, Asian/Pacific-American Room)
Don’t forget to like our facebook page!
Questions? Concerns? Contact Sierra Laverty at firstname.lastname@example.org.