Skip navigation

Be Well.

Be Orange.

New Class for Fun Project Participants!

February 6th, 2012

Hey Fun project participants! We have the perfect class for you!

Are you new to exercising?? Are you new to resistance training? Then we have the perfect class for you. Every M/W at 12:10 you have the opportunity to join us in weight room #2 in a structured class situation with a certified personal trainer who will guide you through an exercise circuit on our beautiful free motion equipment. It will only be YOU and your fellow participants. The class is designed to be a total body workout where you control how much weight you lift and how many times you do it. The weight machines are interspersed with low or high level cardio segments. In 45 minutes you will have moved, lifted and flexed your bodies in all ways that it was design to do. Leave feeling absolutely alive and ready to tackle the world. Come try it once for free!! Any questions contact Erika Hanselman Green-Fitness Coordinator Erika.hanselmangreen@oregonstate.edu

Be Sociable, Share!

4 Responses to “New Class for Fun Project Participants!”

1. oszusci says:

Hi! I realize this is somewhat off-topic but I needed to ask. Does operating a well-established blog like yours require a lot of work? I’m completely new to running a blog however I do write in my diary every day. I’d like to start a blog so I can easily share my experience and feelings online. Please let me know if you have any kind of suggestions or tips for brand new aspiring blog owners. Thankyou!|

• lowes says:

Hello there, We actually have an awesome team from many departments within Oregon State University that writes the articles for this blog so it is very manageable.

2. I precisely needed to appreciate you once more. I’m not certain what I would have sorted out in the absence of the entire strategies provided by you concerning such a field. It was actually a intimidating issue in my circumstances, nevertheless viewing the well-written way you solved it forced me to cry over joy. I am just grateful for this support and even sincerely hope you are aware of a powerful job you’re providing instructing some other people all through your blog. I’m certain you have never encountered any of us.