Skip navigation

Be Well.

Be Orange.

Mt. Bachelor Snow Shuttle

January 24th, 2012

By Melinda Ingalls
Oregon State University Student

We all know the cold days of winter can become a bit of a drag, but then I remember that this is one of my favorite seasons of the year! Not only do we have Christmas and New Year’s, but it is also snowboarding season! I almost forget how amazing a day at the mountain can be until I finally make the trip up. Not only are snowboarding and Skiing ridiculously beautiful and fun, it is also an amazing work out. I know when I went to Bachelor a few weeks ago, I ended up being sore in places I had never been sore before. It made me smile because I knew I had just experienced an amazing day and challenged by body by using those muscles that hadn’t been used in quite some time!

As incredible as going to the mountain can be, it can also be a tad expensive on our college wallets. Paying for gas, buying the lift ticket, and buying a lunch adds up quickly. Luckily, REC sports is offering a “Snow Shuttle” January 28th and February 11th. Get more information here.  http://oregonstate.edu/recsports/snow-shuttle-mt-bachelor-jan-16-jan-28-amp-feb-11

Yes, you can go to the mountain and have an amazing time, and you can do it for a great deal! Take advantage of this opportunity, and give yourself a treat by experiencing the best Oregon has to offer! Bachelor is an amazing resort with extremely diverse trails, and beautifully grooved terrain. If you like slow and steady then you can relax on the bunny hill, and if you want to work on that 360 you almost landed last year, head straight to the free-style park! Most of all, simply enjoy a day at the mountain with no stress, and hang on to a little extra cash while you do it!

Be Sociable, Share!

2 Responses to “Mt. Bachelor Snow Shuttle”

1. Kohei Sugimoto says:

I was searching for ski bus to Mt.Hood and I heard there was one running every Saturday in 2009 but was it just that year?