Here are some blogs that I have come across while surfing the web that are worth checking out:
1. SHOCKMANSION.COM: This blog was created by a couple Australians that had a passion for tattoos, nice cars, extreme sports, photography, and women. I was recommended this blog from a friend and have been hooked ever since. The blog is regularly updated with pictures from around the web, videos, and interviews with celebrities. They are also famous for the Random Radness, which is a mashup of cool pictures and GIFs from around the internet. This website is mainly geared towards a male audience, but I think females could appreciate some of the content as well.
2. LIFEHACKER.COM: This is a popular blog that focuses on making your life easier. It features articles and videos and a lot of “How To’s” that make things from booking flights to walking your dog easier. The website features simple “hacks” that are easy to understand and often come in handy. They also do a lot of Iphone App reviews, and suggest apps that you may like.
3. GIZMODO.COM: This is another well-known blog that I stumbled upon a couple years ago. It focuses on consumer electronics and new technology. It also does a lot of tests and reviews about new technology. This website also deals a lot with science, space, design and architecture. They have interesting articles, videos, as well as pictures. This is a good source to use when interested about new technology such as the iPhone and they are usually the first website to publish a decent Apple review whenever they release a new product.
4. FAILBLOG.COM: This is a pretty funny blog that is constantly updated with pictures and videos of people failing at life. Whether it be posting something dumb on Facebook or a funny text message. this website has it all. It has a pretty simple set up, just a forum of pictures that you can scroll through, not many article or anything.
5. ENGADGET.COM: This blog is very similar to GIZMODO, but has more focus on consumer electronics than anything else. This website is professionally designed and very easy to navigate. They have a lot of interesting articles about new products, and they also do a lot of product reviews and tutorials. They have image galleries, videos, podcasts, and even a store where you can buy ENGADGET apparel.