What To Do When Your Webpage Doesn’t Rank

How should we do when our website doesn’t rank well

In today’s society, the digital market is becoming more and more important. Today’s networks are full of various websites, and even some well-known companies, products, brands or articles are very difficult to struggle within search rankings. SEO is an internet marketing strategy, it is a web search engine that increases the quantity and quality of the web site’s traffic by increasing the visibility of a website or webpage of users. Therefore, how to implement SEO becomes very important because the higher the website ranks in the search engine results page (SERP), it will attract more visitors from the search engine. These visitors can then be converted to customers.

To know our website rankings.

If you want your website to have a good ranking, you should first understand your website. This is a very important step because the publisher of the page needs to fully understand its page in order to further improve the ranking of the page. According to the “Reasons Your Website Isn’t Rankin”, the author said that we can use tools like SERPs.com to check the ranking of a keyword or term on a webpage. After entering this information, we will be available at Google, Yahoo! and Bing to view the search ranking of the page and to view the loading speed of the site.

Focus on keywords

Our target keywords are more competitive, our webpage needs more works in SEO. In our daily lives, when we want to get some information through the web, we usually enter keywords. Then display a large number of keyword-based pages. For example, I want an Apple Watch. When I searched for Apple Watch on Google.com, the page that Google provided to me was related to Apple Watch.

Focus on technical repairs.

It’s a good thing to make sure your site is technically optimized. Technical fixes can help you get the best SEO performance. For example, how to do page optimization, a good webpage to create title tags must have rich, enticing, concise and natural keywords. How to add a link to a webpage, the more links to webpages, the higher the value and relevance of these links. This will also increase the ranking of the webpages in the search ranking.

Pay attention to the quality and quantity of content posted on the site

The quality and quantity of published web pages is a better way to improve search rankings because no one likes to watch boring, meaningless things, and no one likes to frantically bombard web pages. The quality of the content I am talking about means that the content must be purposeful, educational, insightful and personal. The number I am talking about refers to the period in which the content of the website is published. Some people think that the more times the number of publications webpages is better, but I think it is better to publish the website regularly. As webpage viewers, I particularly hate low-quality, constantly published webpages. I personally prefer a streamlined website with good content and reasonable numbers.Therefore, balancing the quality and quantity of web pages is a better way. Make sure that every page you want to publish is simple and fun, and it appeals to your audience. Also make sure to publish the number of pages, such as once a week or twice a week.

reference:

Jeff Coyle( 2019), Why Your Website Doesn’t Rank Well https://www. marketingaiinstitute.com/blog/why-your-website-doesnt-rank-well

Clodagh O’Brien (2019), Reasons Your Website Isn’t Ranking (And How To Improve Them). https://digitalmarketinginstitute.com/en-us/blog/18-04-16-reasons-your-website-isnt-ranking-and-how-to-improve-them