What is ASSP?
- ASSP: American Society of Safety Professionals
- A professional society for people interested in any safety-related field
What are the benefits of joining the student section?
- Participation in the Columbia-Willamette ASSP Chapter
- Networking opportunities
- Potential internship opportunities
- Attending the GOSH (Governor’s Occupational Safety and Health) Conference
- Very, very cheap membership price while a student and for a year after graduation
- Free monthly publications
- Access to thousands of free professional resources
- And much more!
How to sign up:
If you are not already an ASSP student member, please visit the ASSP’s Student Services webpage for details and to sign up – it is just now free through our parent chapter!
If you are not already a member:
- If you have already signed up to ASSP, please contact us to get additional information on how to get reimbursed.
- If you have yet to sign up, please follow these instructions:
|American Society of Safety Professionals-Columbia Willamette Chapter|
|P.O. Box 1110|
|Boring, OR 97009|