Mar 01 2012
- Get To Know Your Student GovernmentName: Alfredo Najar Position: Executive Director of Campaign Resources Favorite food: “I love mexican food, spanish food and whatever tastes good.” Favorite actor/actress: “I like comedies, thrillers and action movies.” Favorite book: “enriques journy” One leader/activist that has inspired you: ” My parents inspire me every dam day.” The post Get To Know Your Student […]
- Primary Debate for the ASOSU 2012 ElectionThis was the Primary Debate for the ASOSU 2012 Election. There were 3 tickets for President & Vice President: Drew Hatlen & Karli Olsen, Jackson Lile & Robert Ohanesian, and Amelia Harris & Dan Cushing. One Speaker of the House candidate was present: Jacob Vandever. The moderator for the debate was the current Vice President […]
- 6th Annual ASOSU Gripe FestGripe Fest is an Oregon State University open forum where students can present their thoughts, concerns, and suggestions regarding their experiences at OSU. Every year, ASOSU compiles all these gripes from Gripe Fest into the Gripe Fest Final Report that goes to several department administrators at OSU. These reports have brought about several changes at […]
- Lobbying State Capitol Feb 7thASOSU at the State Capitol Feb 7th 2012 lobbying for the Student Experience Center. The post Lobbying State Capitol Feb 7th appeared first on ASOSU Official Blog.
- Red Dress Fashion ShowHere are some photos from the Red Dress Fashion Show last night (January 14, 2012) Sita Ping (ASOSU Director of Health and Wellness) helped open for the fashion show. The post Red Dress Fashion Show appeared first on ASOSU Official Blog.
- Representative Peter DeFazio visit OSU and ASOSUThe post Representative Peter DeFazio visit OSU and ASOSU appeared first on ASOSU Official Blog.
- About usThis is the official Associated Students of Oregon State University (ASOSU) Blog for 2011 to 2012. Who We Are, And What We Do ASOSU is every student at Oregon State University. We exist as an organization to promote academic excellence, encourage the intellectual, social, cultural, and physical development of the student body, and enable the […]
- Staff TrainingStaff training day 4! The post Staff Training appeared first on ASOSU Official Blog.
- UntitledReading the chimney! The post appeared first on ASOSU Official Blog.
- Staff TrainingStaff training day 3! The post Staff Training appeared first on ASOSU Official Blog.
- Get To Know Your Student Government