In my latest ScienceDirect purge, I came across this article covering Leptospirosis. I had no idea it would be such a dense read, figuring it would be a simple review of the disease with emphasis on new discoveries. I ended up using a lot of immunology references and Google searches. This article isn’t just an [...]
Tag Archive 'pathology'
- The poultry microbiome, once again proving that culture-based ecology misleads us all
- Why rooster crowing isn’t that impressive, and chickens get jet lag like the rest of us.
- “Organizational silos,” and how they prevent effective zoonotic disease tracking
- Staphylococcus aureus diversity and subclinical mastitis
- Adopter preferences in selecting shelter cats, what about coat color?
- Factors affecting adoption rates in shelter cats, is welfare the immediate concern? What about marketing?
- Do cats in shelters acclimate faster if given a bunkmate?
- Reference: Guide to cat colors and patterns
TagsAggression Animal Behavior Animal Shelters Animal Transport Animal Welfare Beef Biochemistry Bovine Somatotropin cardiology Cats Cattle cell biology Chickens dairy disease ecology Epidemiology Equine evolution Fear Free Speech Genetics Goats Growth Hormone Hematopathology immunology Meat microbiology Milk opthalmology Organic pathology Physiology Play Politics Public Health rBST Reproduction Spaying and Neutering Stress Students Vaccines veterinary medicine virology zoonosis