That caught your attention, didn’t it? I’ve been watching Craigslist every day because I want to add two more chickens to my flock and if anyone puts them on there for free you’ve got to nab them quick. I haven’t had much luck since spring ended on nabbing free layers (roosters are a dime a [...]
Tag Archive 'Genetics'
- The poultry microbiome, once again proving that culture-based ecology misleads us all
- Why rooster crowing isn’t that impressive, and chickens get jet lag like the rest of us.
- “Organizational silos,” and how they prevent effective zoonotic disease tracking
- Staphylococcus aureus diversity and subclinical mastitis
- Adopter preferences in selecting shelter cats, what about coat color?
- Factors affecting adoption rates in shelter cats, is welfare the immediate concern? What about marketing?
- Do cats in shelters acclimate faster if given a bunkmate?
- Reference: Guide to cat colors and patterns
TagsAggression Animal Behavior Animal Shelters Animal Transport Animal Welfare Beef Biochemistry Bovine Somatotropin cardiology Cats Cattle cell biology Chickens dairy disease ecology Epidemiology Equine evolution Fear Free Speech Genetics Goats Growth Hormone Hematopathology immunology Meat microbiology Milk opthalmology Organic pathology Physiology Play Politics Public Health rBST Reproduction Spaying and Neutering Stress Students Vaccines veterinary medicine virology zoonosis