Proudly Supported by these Generous Sponsors and Friends
Premier Sponsor ($25,000 and up)
Platinum Sponsors ($10,000 – $24,999)
Gold Sponsors ($5,000 – $9,999)
- Jackson County Master Gardener Association
- Multnomah County Master Gardener Association
- Sherry Sheng and Spike Wadsworth
- Marcia and Bob Sherry
- Timber Press
Silver Sponsors ($1,000 – $4,999)
- Adams Family Foundation
- Benton County Master Gardener Association
- JoAnn Bones
- Central Gorge (Hood River) Master Gardener Association
- Central Oregon Master Gardener Association
- Josephine County Master Gardener Association
- Linn County Master Gardener Association
- Marion County Master Gardener Association
- Susan E. Morton Trust
- Oregon State University College of Agricultural Sciences
- Oregon State University Department of Horticulture
- OSU Extension Statewide Master Gardener Program
- Polk County Master Gardener Association
- Larry and Giuli Sutton
- Washington County Master Gardener Association
- Yamhill County Master Gardener Association
Green Sponsors ($500 – $999)
- Clatsop County Master Gardener Association
- Closetbox, Inc.
- Coos County Master Gardener Association
- Lane County Master Gardener Association
- Lincoln County Master Gardener Association
- Jan and Ray McNeilan
- Metro Natural Gardening Program
Friend of the 2017 IMGC (up to $499)
- Curry County Master Gardener Association
- Klamath County Master Gardener Association
- Jackson County Master Gardener Winter Dreams /Summer Gardens Committee
- Polk County Fall Fling Committee
- Tillamook County Master Gardener Association
- Umatilla County Master Gardener Association
- Gail Langellotto
How Can You Support the 2017 International Master Gardener Conference?
The Oregon State University Extension Master Gardener Program has been honored with the opportunity to host the 2017 International Master Gardener Conference (IMGC). Being selected as the host for the 2017 IMGC presents a fantastic opportunity to:
- show off the great speakers, gardens, tourist sites and local products that make Oregon a wonderful place to live and grow;
- meet and network with Master Gardener faculty, staff and volunteers from across the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom and South Korea;
- hear nationally-renown speakers who we otherwise wouldn’t have an opportunity to bring to Oregon.
One of the great challenges of putting on a conference of this size is that the budget requires sponsorship to help offset expenses and keep the registration fee affordable for attendees. Sponsor support is critical to making the 2017 IMGC a success.
Sponsorship Opportunities start at $100, and include recognition for your support in the registration brochure and website. But, the true benefit of your sponsorship dollars will be seen in the incredible speakers we’ll be able to host, what we’ll learn from Master Gardeners from across the world, and the pride we’ll be able to take in showing the world all that Oregon has to offer in the realm of sustainable gardening.
Sponsorship donations are being managed by the Agricultural Research Foundation, a non-profit with 501(c)(3) status from the Internal Revenue Service, and are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.
I hope you will join me in making the 2017 IMGC a grand success. If you are interested in learning more about sponsorship opportunities, please review our IMGC 2017 Sponsorship Sheet, or contact Gail Langellotto. If you are ready to commit to sponsorship,please fill out the Payment Form for IMGC Sponsorship, and send to the address listed on the form. You have the option of sending your check in now, or else being billed for payment in 2015.