CEUs available from the International Society for Arboriculture (ISA), Association of Professional Landscape Designers (APLD), and the National Association of Landscape Professionals (NALP). Classes are also eligible for Master Gardener recertification credits. Details for all CEUs can be found, below.
The following classes are eligible for ISA CEUs. Sign in sheets will be available at each session.
5D: How to Prune and Renovate the Overgrown GArden (1.25 CEU)
6C: If Trees Could Talk (1.25 CEU)
9B: Urban Trees and Wildlife (1 CEU)
Association of Professional Landscape Designers (APLD)The 2017 International Master Gardener Conference is approved for Professional Landscape Design recertification at 1 CEU, each, for the below-listed classes.
- (1B) Full Frontal Gardens. (Lucy Hardiman)
- (2B) Fifty Shades of Blue (Hattie Braun)
- (5A) Multi-Dimensional Vegetable Gardening (Lee Reich)
- (6B) Creating and Managing a Plant Community: Creative Approaches to Site Preparation, Installation, and Maintenance (Thomas Rainer)(K2) The Forgotten Elements of Good Design: Texture, Movement and Fragrance (Dan Hinkley)
- (7B) A World of Clematis (Linda Beutler)
- (8B) Where Ecology Meets Horticulture: Designing Plant Communities (Thomas Rainer)
- (8C) We Thought We Couldn’t, But We Can! (Sean Hogan)
- (8E) Great Plant Picks as a Model for a Regional Plant Selection Committee (Maurice Horn)
National Association of Landscape Professionals (NALP): The 2017 International Master Gardener Conference is approved for Landscape Industry Certified recertification at 1 CEU per hour of instruction attended.
With three keynote presentations and eight concurrent session classes representing 12 hours of instruction, you can earn up to 12 Landscape Industry Certified CEUs with the National Association of Landscape Professionals.
Oregon State University Extension Master Gardener Program CEUs:
In Oregon, recertification continuing education hours are typically granted for any class which supports a Master Gardener’s ability to provide research based gardening information to to the general public, or otherwise support a Master Gardener’s role as a community educator.
Recertification credit is not typically granted for a classes that are more for a Master Gardener’s personal enrichment and education, but do not support the in their roles as community educators.
All classes at the 2017 International Master Gardener Conference qualify for Oregon State University Extension Master Gardener continuing education units, up to a maximum of 12 hours.
We encourage states and provinces to recognize the educational value of the 2017 IMGC, and offer up to 12 continuing education units for Master Gardeners attending the conference.