Plated lunches include lunch salad, chef’s choice of seasonal vegetables, rolls and butter, freshly brewed coffee and tea, and desert.
If you have already registered, and would like to change your meal choice, please contact OSU Conference Services.
Tuesday, July 11th
- Steak (Grilled Painted Hills Flat Iron Steak with Yukon gold potatoes, greens, roasted tomato, chimichurri)
- Chicken (Draper Valley Chicken Breast with pearl couscous, dried cherries, Prairie Farms carrots, spiced honey sauce)
- Vegan (Red Quinoa Pilaf (GF & LF) with garbanzo beans, roasted root vegetables, lemon, balsamic onions)
Wednesday, July 12th
- Fish (Roasted Salmon with vegetable farro, spicy greens, smoked tomato vinaigrette)
- Chicken (Stuffed Draper Valley Chicken Breast with cornbread and raisin stuffing, Yukon gold potato puree, Cumberland sauce)
- Vegan (Northern Wild Rice (GF & LF) with foraged mushrooms, butternut squash, olive oil, tomatoes, hazelnuts)
Thursday, July 13th
- Crab (Seared Pacific Crab Cake with melted leeks, farro risotto, sauce soubise)
- Chicken (Roasted Breast of Chicken Roulade with local forest mushroom ragout, white cream garlic sauce, garlic chips)
- Vegan (Portobello Napoleon (GF & LF) with grilled portobello mushrooms, eggplant, roasted pepper, tomato coulis, basil oil)
[As a side note, we were not able to publish full meal choices when we launched registration in October, because the Convention Center changes its menu, annually. We had a general sense of what the options would be (i.e. chicken, beef, fish, vegan), but did not know the exact meal choices, until recently.]